- INVESTING-GENERAL, BONDS, INFLATION
- STOCK MARKET HISTORY/ANALYSIS
- Bull Markets, Bear Markets and Crashes
- Closing Price History
- Earnings, Dividends and Their Growth Rates
- Valuation: Price/Earnings (p/e), Price/Dividend (p/d) Ratio & Dividend Yield History
- Rates of Return (historical)
- The Impact of Valuation (e.g. p/e) on Rates of Return
- Retirement planning perspective on returns
- ADDITIONAL SITE NAVIGATION AIDS
INVESTING-GENERAL, BONDS & INFLATION
InflationThe Declining Value of a Dollar: 100 Year History: Shows the dramatic decrease in purchasing power over time.
Inflation Calculator: Calculates inflation rate between any two years. Converts current dollars to/from prior years.
What Would $10,000 in 19xx be Equivalent to Today? graph to convert dollar amounts from any prior year to their approximate equivalent today.
How Much Will $100 be Worth in 10-20 Years? converts today's dollars to equivalent in future years.
100 Years of Inflation History: graph, + summary of impact of inflation on bonds, stocks, housing....
Inflation Calculator/Spreadsheet: calculates inflation rate and change in purchasing power between any two years -- e.g., between 1970 & 1980.